Monday 3 October 2016

CRAFTY CALENDAR CHALLENGE - OCTOBER - HALLOWEEN COLOURS


Hi there everyone in blogland - this should have been posted on Saturday so I must apologise to our leader - Sue J (Ollie's Mam) - I have to 'compute' when I don't have me new lenses in (the left one is blurred and the right one is only slightly better so I'm struggling loads).  Fortunately I go back tomorrow (Tuesday) having been wearing them about 6 days - I wasn't allowed to go swimming in them, according to the optician, though as everyone should know by now I never put me head under water and always keep me hair dry!  lol!

Anyway - stop waffling for a second - this is my card for the Crafty Calendar Challenge and we want to see Halloween cards or Halloween colours on your cards.   We've been sponsored this month by All Dressed Up and I just love this image I was able to use from Wendy.  There's a wonderful prize for the winner of our challenge and ...... when we reach 1000 followers we have a really special prize on offer for our 'random' winner!

By the way, you may wonder why I have pumpkins on me sparkly web - the answer's simple - I can't put eight legged beasties on there 'cos I would be sick!  Oooh there was one in the bedroom the other night and not only could I see the colour of its eyes, I could tell what size Doc Martins he was wearing (size 10!).  Thankfully my Knight in Shining Armour came to my rescue - after hearing a very very loud high pitched screeching plus heaving, he said (duh!) "Is something wrong" - didn't take him long to realise that my gibberish meant "HELP"!!!  Bless him, at least he got rid of it!


Ingredients

6" x 6" White card blank - Papermania
Digi image - All Dressed Up
Handmade 'colourful' paper - ancient stash
Glitter paper - The Range A5 pad
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL Dies - Double Stitch Circles die No 41
Cheery Lynn Dies - Spiders Web Doily die DL162
Memory Box Dies - Flying bats die
Yvonne's Creations Dies - Pumpkin die (from Little Ghost set)
Marianne Craftables Dies Silver Collection - Star Garland die CR1280
Apple Blossom Dies - Upper and Lower case alphabet die sets
Copics

I hope you can find time to enter our challenge, the sponsor of our prize this month has some amazing digis on her site!   

So, please take care all of you - the nights are drawing in and it's getting towards the time when we need to keep nice and cosy!

Lots of big hugs to everyone

Love  Sue xxx



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges - 

A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge No 29 - Anything Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge No 2 - AG with optional twist 'Halloween'
Animal Friends Challenge No 43 - Fall/Halloween
Ching Chou Kuik Challenge (Oct) - Halloween/Something Spooky
CMD Challenge No 38 - Halloween
Crafty Awesomeness Challenge (Oct) - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge No 325 - Halloween
Gem of a Challenge No 179 - Halloween
Paper Creators Challenge No 52 - Anything Spooky
Scrap 'n' Challenge (Sept) - Halloween

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the cute cat. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine gruseltastische Karte! Super! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card thanks for playing at agoac. I have some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute that your absentee spider has decorated her web with glittering jack-o-lanterns! Fabulously spooky, and so creatively designed, Sue! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Halloween card! Love it!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to create your gorgeous entry for our Ching-Chou Kuik monthly challenge. I hope you will enter again and also check out our Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook challenges as well. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaHa...I couldn't understand exactly what you were explaining but maybe a big spider in the bedroom. Anyhoo, love all the sparkle and die cuts and I totally love the blue hair. Precious card!Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Creator's Craft

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die ist ja süß und das Motiv einfach goldig. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and i love all the details on it.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends Challenge.
    Selene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sue your card is adorable. Love the image and all the design details.
    Thank you for joining us at The Challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps.
    Linda DT CCK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Sue, cute image and a beautiful design, love the background colours and all the sparkle!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card Sue, cute image and a beautiful design, love the background colours and all the sparkle!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Halloween card with your design and colours..Thank you for joining us for Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge and good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx