Sunday 21 August 2016

OSAAT DT CHALLENGE - NO 269 - ANYTHING GOES FOR A MALE


Good afternoon everyone - well here I am with my next card for the OSAAT Challenge where our theme is Anything Goes for a Male.   I chose this gorgeous digi of a buck although I think of him as a stag and despite the fact that I'm not pleased with my colouring of the hills, I do think he looks quite proud of himself!

Ingredients

7" x 7" White card blank - Anna Marie Designs
Digi - 'Buck - Wild' - Reeces Scrap Pieces at Stitchy Bear's DO
Paper - LOTV 'Country Gent' 8" x 8" pad
Paper - LOTV 'Father Knows Best' 8" x 8" pad
Paper - First Edition 'Falling Leaves' 8" x 8" pad
Memory Box Dies - Pine Needles Border die
Poppy Stamps Dies - Pine Sprigs die
Tonic Dies - 'Happy Birthday' Pansy Topper die
Gold Striped Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Copics and a few grey Flexmarkers

The prize we are offering is a $10 voucher to spend at Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet you'll be spoilt for choice so we do hope you will enter this fortnight.


I'd love it if you could pop over and enter our challenge and also check on the work that the DT has produced, I hope that my teamies can inspire you with their 'male' themed creations.

Now for a little update on the feline family - as usual Donny and Blossom are 'behaving' themselves (almost) and young Biscuit seems to be feeling loads better,  he had to wear his 'Elizabethan' collar for three days to stop his 'over-grooming', I de-flea'd them all and also bought him some very expensive food  - £40 for a 3 for 2 bag of yummy dry food, mind you I will give some of this to the others as well.  I know that if they are all OK, I feel OK - daft isn't it. 

Oh well have a nice afternoon and I'll catch you all later.

Big hugs to you all and take care, especially those of you who have been feeling poorly lately.

Love Sue xxx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges - 

Aud Sentiments Challenge No 162 - For a Man plus Sentiment
Broken Fairy Challenge No 9 - Anything Goes with a twist - use Autumn Colours
Crafty Awesomeness Challenge (Aug) - Anything Goes with a Coloured Image
Delicious Doodles Challenge (Aug) - All Creatures Great and Small
Live and Love Crafts Challenge No 50 - Happy Birthday/Anniversary

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sue wonderful card, he really is a Monarch of the Glen, beautifully coloured and designed, your cats are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    what a very gorgeous card, and the design is fantastic.
    I love that super image and everything about tis.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Sue, I like the stag and the way you have done the fern
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love this. What a great job you have done and to say you are not happy with the colouring of the hills in background I think you are being too critical of yourself. You have done a magical job with this image and background, I love all the papers you have chosen behind this image and the fern die cuts in two tones are just perfect. Perfect overall and I love this design. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful design, Sue! Love the image and the ferns, and the papers are perfect. Great job. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and very nice design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome scene! Love that deer! Thanks Susie, for playing with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scene! Thanks for playing with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo! Gorgeous! I have pinned your incredible masculine card, Sue. Lovely, rich colors, and beautiful layers of greenery done in tan as well. Your text panel in the background has captured my attention... It's inked with wonderful colors. Fantastic masterpiece! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card love it thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles Challenge Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - love the die cuts you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, love your die cuts! Thank you for joining us at Broken Fairy Designs challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fab scene for a male card. Great pine needles at the bottom. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely fabulous should be very proud of it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Broken Fairy Designs. Jane DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx