Tuesday 17 November 2015

THROUGH THE PURPLE HAZE - NOVEMBER - COLD OUTSIDE/HOT INSIDE!


Hi there everyone in blog-land - I hope you are all OK, I've been a tad off-colour just lately but my doctor is really happy with my progress re my diabetes even though things are connected.  Fingers crossed I'll soon be back to my 'normal' dozy self.   In my 'extra' dozy self I didn't post my TTPH card at the beginning of the month, so here it is as a mid-month reminder for you all to enter our latest challenge.





Our sponsor this month is 


and I chose the brilliant digi above to work with - it's definitely a nice hot chocolate in that mug for me!

Ingredients

6" x 6" White card blank - Create and Craft (years and years ago!)
Digi - 'Hot Cocoa' by Kenny K
Creative Expressions - Snowflake Lattice Embossing Folder
Tonic Dies - Circle Layering dies
Memory Box Dies - 'Open Studio' Pinpoint Scallop Circles dies
Snowflakes - Kanban Self-adhesive Stickers
Paper - BoBunny Silver 'n' Gold Collection
Acetate - stash
Flexmarkers/Copics
Sentiment printed on Laser printer and then foiled using my Minc machine (I might have mentioned before that I lurve this piece of equipment)

I hope you can find the time to enter this challenge, it doesn't have to be a Christmas card - what about a winter birthday?  We would love to see all of your creations.

Anyway I'll pop off now, as I said I'm not quite myself so I'm keeping it short for once.

Big hugs to you all and take care out there.

Love Sue xxx


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges

Crafting from the Heart Challenge No 86 - Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge No 93 - Cute and Christmassy
Inky Chicks Challenge No 59 - Silent Night 
Little Claire's Challenge No 63 - Christmas in White
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Let it Snow
Robyn's Fetish Challenge No 290 - Wet or Dry Embossing
Scrapper's Delights Challenge No 50 - Anything Goes
Snowflake's Promise Challenge No 10 - Anything Goes - Winter/Christmas theme
Unicorn Challenge No 3 - Christmas is Coming
Where the HeArt is Challenge No 3 - Anything Goes/Winter Blues

14 comments:

  1. Hi Sue me wonderful blogging mate.
    What a superb card.
    I love that fab image and it's coloured perfectly too.
    I also love your design of card, and the wonderful embossing as well.
    Love and big hugs from my house to yours.
    Big peckkies for Pidgy.
    Have you got any Couture Dies from C&C as I have a die that came free with some card, and I have already got it.
    It's called The Songbird Pop Up Die.
    Let me know and I will send it to you if you like.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sue, love the EF it's so pretty. Hope you feeling just "dozy" soon lol! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this gorgeous card Sue. What a beautiful embossing folder, it enhances that wonderful image perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    Sorry you're not feeling well and you're under the doctor (ooooh errrrr)
    Great card and how crisp is that embossing!
    Definitely hot choccie for me too.....yum!
    Get well soon.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Soupie! Your twin girls are SO pretty! This is such a fun card, wonderfully executed!! I'm sorry to hear you haven't been yourself. I hate it when that happens. Do you wander around the house like I do, whispering, "Self. Here, self. Where are you?" I thought so. It sounds like you are nearly there and I hope things continue progressing in the right direction and being under the doctor has you in top form for the holidays! I'm sorry that I've been MIA with having to nurse the Mister back to his own two feet. Sending lots of hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Great Card. Thanks for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and design. Did you color the image with markers or do it digitally? Gorgeous! I do hope you are feeling better as it is no fun to be out of sorts. Blessings to you dearie. Hugz. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 3 “Christmas is Coming” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card design, very clever! Thanks for playing at Unicorn, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is one heck of a great card. First of all, the layout is awesome, but I am totally impressed with the fact that you colored this image twice so perfectly. What a fabulous card!! I hope you can get your diabetes under control; I know exactly what you're going through. ;) Thanks for entering our challenge at The Cutie Pie for our CUTE CAS challenge. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight Jane x DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card. Thankyou somuch for sharing with us at a SP. Good Luck...Genny DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Sue and thanks for joining us at Little Claires.

    Good luck sweetie !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very clever design - love the aperture and the embossing.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx