Friday 28 June 2013

SHOW US YER TWINCHIES - SUMMER AT THE SEASIDE (2)

Hello again mes amies!  Here is my second Twinchie entry, this one makes me think of a holiday we had at Ingoldmells when I was about 6 and my sister was 2 (bro was only a twinkle in his dad's eye!!)  I can see meself on the beach in me green cozzie - can you remember those elasticated ones, where the elastic ran both upwards and across in squares and I looked like a little green blackberry!  Picture it please!  I can still see the plaster on me heel where me new sandals had rubbed.   Aaahhh those were the days.

Sorry I said there might be a little waffle - oops

Second Twinchie coming up!  This is the site - http://twinchie-twinchiehotmaillive.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/its-big-hello-from-me-show-us-your.html



I'll be orf now 'cos I need to wash my hair and have a shower.  Well a girl has to keep up appearances!

Hugs to all of you out there.

Have a lovely weekend and I hope you will be crafting.

SUE xx

5 comments:

  1. This is marvellous Sue. Cute image and great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another cutie...makes you smile and think of the beach instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another splendid twinchie, fabulous beach scene. Once again thanks for joining the challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Show Us Your Twinchies DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous sweetie. Great colouring.

    Have a good weekend
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings, Sue, and welcome to planet Earth (since you are from Planet Susie) :-) Wowser to your twinchie! I've never seen so much included in a space so tiny. Looks marvelous - and the memories are sweet, too! I'm with you on the seashore at age 6 - playing with pails and old timey coffee cans to shape sand castles! Thanks for sharing your delightful twinchie, Miss Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx