Wednesday 14 November 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD

First of all thank you Jenny for putting me forward for this award my little liebchen!!!   I can remember getting a medal for my Pitman Shorthand about 392 years ago but nothing else - ever!!!  This is so sweet of you and I am really chuffed!  Jenny's blog is Cardsarus and you can find her here http://cardsarus.blogspot.co.uk/.  Please visit her blog as, like me, she is fairly new to blogging and we all know what it is like to be a newbie!!!
I will now pass this award on to the following blogs, who I feel deserve this award and who inspire me.
 
 
About this award.
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," " Favourite," or
"Dearest."
This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers
present the award to their favourite blogger with less than 200
followers.
The origins of this is unclear, but is believed to have originated
by a German Blogger.
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward
fashion, to share our dearest and most beloved blogs. That have
less than 200 followers.
Rules.

*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to
their blog.
*Post the award on your blog.
*Give the award to five bloggers who appreciate, and have less
than 200 followers.
* Leave a comment on their blog to let them know you have
given them this awesome award!


Do keep this going and show your appreciation for other bloggers out there who deserve this award.
If you have already received this award and passed it on, then
you have already ensured it's continuity.
 
Big hugs to you all out there.
 
SUE

7 comments:

  1. Isn't Jenny a total sweetheart I was going to pass it onto you but I couldn't because she had already lol Sue have a great day and congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just done the ceiling plain white but if you fancy coming and adding some decor to it feel free hun lmaooooooooo !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this award.Sue. I am humbled and truly touched by this award and the sentiment behind it. I will pass this on as soon as I am able. Hope you are well. many thanks. Linda Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, thank you so much for this. I feel really chuffed. Carole Z also nominated me and I was going to turn it down becuase I don't think I can find five people topass it on to -all the bloggers I know seem to have been awarde it already. But I will think about it - and again, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sue it is really sweet of you and I am really chuffed you like my work. I will pass it on as soon as I can. I am a bit behind on my DT work but I will do it my soonest. Thank you once again.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Sue! It's so nice of you!! I'm just so sorry, I won't be able to take this award because I have already received it once! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Sue!! i'm totally cut off from the blogging world since sometime...and probably will continue to do so for a few more months :(....but i really want to thank you for the wonderful award!! thanks a ton:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx