Monday 26 November 2012

BLOG CANDY RE-DRAW

Hi there blog buddies and an extra special hello to my latest follower Aussie Annie - I really cannot believe that having a blog gets you around the world like this.  It is truly exciting and I am so enjoying myself  -  still!!

Anyway, as you know, I had pigeon pull a number out of hubby's coffee 'bucket' on 14 November.  This has not been claimed (I gave the winner until yesterday to contact me), so I will be re-drawing it again tomorrow - sorry I mean pigeon will be doing the job for me!!!

So blogging peeps please watch this space!!!

Big hugs to you

SUE

3 comments:

  1. Hope its spiders web lmaoooo only kidding huggles xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'll keep my fingers crossed again!!
    I removed your picture from my side bar today though as I thought it had been claimed, hope that's okay. It was there before honest!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue,
    I too am keeping my fingers, toes, legs, and anything else I can cross. lol.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, you make my day!
Hugs Sue Pxxx